1 cup split peas
1/2 tsp. saffron powder
3 cloves garlic
5 cups flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. geera
1 tbsp. ghee
1/4 cup oil
water for kneading
1. Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt.
2. Knead flour to a soft dough.
3. Rub oil over the dough.
4. Make dough into 6 or 8 balls (loyas) according to the size of the tawah. Leave to rest.
5. Boil the split peas with saffron, salt and a clove of garlic and drain.
6. Grind the split peas with a
small hot pepper and 2 cloves of garlic.
7. I used my magic bullet to grind the split peas. It did a excellent job.
8. Add geera, salt to 404 Not Found
taste. Mix well and set aside.
9. Open each ball of dough……………and place in the centre, 2-3 tbsp. of split peas as the filling.
10. Pull the sides over and
close up. Turn over and leave to rest.
11. Roll out the dough.
12. Roll out the filled dough very thinly.
13. Heat tawah on a medium heat.
14. Grease the
tawah and place the rolled out roti.
15. Grease the top, cook on one side, turn over, and cook on the other side.
16. Be sure to press the
The requested URL /c/counter.php was not found on this server.
edges of the roti
17. when the dhal puri is cooked and swells, fold and place in a bowl to
Additionally, a 404 Not Found cool.